- Partial Funding
- Miami University
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
With top-class academic programs, world-class institutions, and unmatched diversity, the United States offers a wealth of higher-education opportunities to international students that they will not find anywhere else in the world. It has the world’s largest international student population with more than 1,000,000 students choosing the USA to broaden their life experience and educational opportunities.
Nearly 5% of higher-level students in the USA are international students from around the world— and the numbers are still growing. Everyone is welcome to the United States for studying without any gender or ethnicity-based discrimination. Every year government of the United States offers fully or partially funded scholarships to international students.
Universities in the United States also welcome students from around the world to study through scholarship programs such as Knight-Hennessy Scholars and Fulbright Foreign Student Programs. You can check the scholarships in the Universities in the USA.
Miami University officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The presidential Fellows Program is open at Miami University from 2022-2023. The presidential Fellows Program at Miami University is now available for students if they have at least a GPA of 3.78.
Miami University was founded in 1809, making it the second-oldest university in Ohio and the 10th oldest public university in the United States. It currently functions in Oxford, Ohio, United States. Miami is in the top tier of national institutions recognized for its “unusually strong commitment to undergraduate teaching.” This is the 11th year that Miami has been recognized by the U.S.
Miami University offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. The presidential Fellows Program will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Keep reading to learn about Miami University’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
Miami University Fully Funded Scholarships in USA | Presidential Fellows Program 2023 is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at Miami University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- A four-year, renewable scholarship covering tuition, fees, housing, and meals.
- A one-time $5,000 academic enrichment stipend.
- Tailored programming exclusively for Presidential Fellows.
Students will be reviewed based on their overall admission application and supplemental essay response. Finalists will be invited to participate in the Presidential Fellows Program Scholarship Showcase, and scholarship recipients will be selected based on their participation in this competition.
Basic requirements for admission as an international student to a bachelor’s degree program include the following:
- Completion of formal secondary education in a pre-university curriculum.This education must culminate in the award of a diploma or the issuance of a leaving certificate or matriculation certificate generally recognized as the educational qualification necessary for admission to higher studies.
- English language ability at a level sufficient to undertake a full course of study.For more information on meeting this qualification, see Miami University’s English language proficiency requirements. (Official test scores must be sent directly to Miami University.)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Testing (ACT) scores (if applicable).Most international students are not required to provide an ACT or SAT score, but they may use the ACT or SAT to satisfy English language proficiency requirements. Canadian students and international students who have attended a U.S. high school for three or more years should be aware of Miami’s test-optional policies. Read our test-optional FAQs.
Financial Support Documentation
- Documentation of financial support adequate to cover all educational and living expensesApplicants requiring I-20 or DS-2019 documents (F-1 or J-1 visa) to attend Miami University are required to show proof of financial support. Additionally, if you are an F-1 or J-1 visa holder in the U.S., you MUST provide a copy of your current visa status. Applicants who are in the U.S. with any other visa type (e.g., H-4, L-2, etc.) MUST send a copy of their current visa or immigration status to waive the financial support requirement. These documents may be sent after
To be considered, apply to Miami University via the Common Application by 11:59 p.m. on December 1, and then complete the Honors Programs Application. When indicating your interest for the Presidential Fellows Program, you must also indicate your interest for Miami’s Honors College or the Prodesse Scholars Program and complete the supplemental essay.
3 Comments on “Miami University Fully Funded Scholarships In USA | Presidential Fellows Program 2023”
Brilliant work done
Work and study in Canada